24 May 2023

Regression - part the first

Is it just me? Or are you, dear reader, as blitzed by this arrogance of the sub-GED cabal demanding that they, and no one else, has the authority over the nature and structure of their kid's education?

There was time, certainly in my lifetime, when the poorly educated, often immigrants working in sweatshops or worse, were proud when their kids got a strong education. But I don't recall all that many stories coming from the poor white community. They've always seemed to assert that they were better, just because.

Now we have the Jolly Greene Giant and DeMented and such taking the superiority of white stupidity and racism as normalcy. The end of civilization.

If I say the earth is flat, Black folks belong on the plantation, and vaccines are fatal; then so will my kids God damn it!!

And, naturally, these folks breed like cockroaches. The United States of Appalachia. Swell.

No comments: