13 November 2022

Somebody's Gotta Do It

It's been years since I've watched an SNL episode all the way through. Until Baldwin took on The Orange Trickster, I seldom watched at all. When HBO returned to Dish, I looked forward to Maher, but he's turned into RRW in Progressive clothing. If it weren't for Oliver, I wouldn't care about HBO. As to the late-night crew, nada. For the longest time, for reasons lost in the mists of time, I thought Kimmel was the RRW of late-night. Then I saw the headlline that he's vowed to quit if the Suits keep him from doing Trump jokes. Well!

So, I don't know if any of that cabal has yet gone here, but someone has to.

What happened to the Red Wave? Turned out to be just a bit of spotting! Which, yet again, proves that the RRW is just a bunch of whiny, bitching pussies.

No comments: