29 June 2011

Obambi Gets Shot

I've been too busy recently wrestling with Mr. Market to be able to put together long form pieces.  They would, in any case, be variations on a theme.  Today brings an analysis which comports with mine, and is a somewhat long winded exegesis, in line with what I wrote to the DNC when they "invited" me to apply for a Data Analyst position.  ONL allowed as how they wouldn't take kindly, and I allowed as that was OK, in that the issues would have arisen *after* I'd settled in to Capital Hill.  Better to avoid all the expense.  I've not been invited to audition.

The issues raised are serious, and were ignored in 2010, which is why we have so many more states being run by Right Wingnuts.  Obambi and his enablers ought to be ashamed, but they're not.  Even in today's encounter, more pablum about "coming together".  Damn it, it's a war.  Wise up.

No comments: